Wednesday, February 20, 2008


it's all about positive thinking , or is it?


I have been in a bit of a poo mood the past few days. I blame my pulled muscle, or perhaps hormones. So, instead of being an obnoxious complainer, I am going to jot down some happy things. (it's your call if you find it obnoxious as well)

Laurac and I got to play in the snow in Kojo on Sunday. It was quiet, peaceful, empty, and beautiful! Pictures were finally taken of the incredible amount of snow we had.

They had the purple stuff in the onigiri today. Purple is the best flavor.

The bread recipe I have been tweaking came out better than expected.

I managed to cook Japanese vegetables that have confused me for a long time. And they taste good. No, really!

The countdown is practically at one month till J is back in Japan! (I figured I had to give you an exclamation point, so you didn't feel inferior to pringles)

Japanese class went really well tonight. Finally managing to infuse my speech with new vocab.

We talked about poopies and other words for shit in my eikaiwa tonight. ha ha

Been reconnecting with a lot of old friends as of late.

Might be able to go boarding this weekend afterall...

That's it for now. There are other happy things, but I don't wanna go jinx myself into sadness or anything. Time to learn more Nihongo!

No comments: