Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome


Hello to all our friends and family who might be seeing this blog for the first time. What Josh and I are going to attempt to do is update the blog with photos and info when we can manage to find internet cafes and friendly hotel lobbies during our trip. Also, I am going to try to update in Japanese as well as English, so our friends back in Japan can see what's happening.

皆さん、私達のブログへようこそ。私の悪い日本語からすみません。このブログはジョシュアと私の家族と友達のために。旅行中、写真とニュースを書きだろう。少し日本語で書きます。外国に、日本語のキーボードがありません。まだ、頑張ります!コメントを書くか、または私たちに質問してください。答えることができるとき、私たちは、答えようとするでしょう。

We are departing Toyama-ken tomorrow morning at 6am.

明日、午前6時に富山から出発します。

We also wanted to share some news with all of you. On August 11th, while on a hiking trip in the Northern Japanese Alps, Josh and I got engaged.

嬉しいニュースがある。8月11日、北アルプスの登山する時、ジョシュアと私は婚約しました!


And we're off!

私達は出発します!

6 comments:

SatomiTiger said...

What! Wow!! Congratulations!!
That's a fantastic news.
I am so happy for you guys, and thanks for sharing it!
Love you both.
xoxox

SatomiTiger said...

What! Wow!! Congratulations!!
That's a fantastic news!
I'm so happy for you guys, and thanks for sharing it!
Love you both, keep me updated.
xoxox

Andy said...

OMG Engaged.

xxxxx

Unknown said...

Congrats Josh.

I'll have to make sure I have some time to come say hi while you're in MI since the timing didn't work out on the last trip.

Enjoy the trip/s, looks fun.
> Gary

Tim said...

Engaged! Congrats :D Have a bloody good trip, y'all.

dave said...

holy crap, congratulations you guys! let us know if you're ever in the rockies