Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Saipan, here we come!

For the past few weeks, I have been attempting to plan a trip to visit the infamous Emma and Angelo in Saipan. I say trying because the Japanese airlines are fighting me every step of the way.

All that aside, I am really excited to see my bestie and my replacement boyfriend. Its only been a few months, but I miss your attendance at my yoga classes, our random coffee and beer guzzling, and scrabble is never the same without you! J and Keddie will be joining me, and Adam at a later date. Keddles and I will will be diving everywhere we can, while J gets his certification and then joins the madness.

Here is a new little segment I would like to call

Mindless Drivel (currently...)


reading: the wind-up bird chronicle


on repeat: amelie soundtrack


playing: Some kanji learning game that Bunny gave me slime forest


craving: Santoshi curry (droooool)


happening in the office: office dude is cleaning the ceiling vents again!


weather: surprisingly nice for Toyama, kinda sunny (through the clouds)


downloading: samurai champloo


watching: mahou sensei negima

No comments: